Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
Block Property Management - Cheshire area
Are you a driven and motivated Property Manager,who is looking for a new, exciting opportunity and career progression? Do you have experience managing properties; such as Section 20 and Service Charge Budgeting?Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now!
An established Property Management company are in need for a driven BlockProperty Manager to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in the Cheshire area.
* Competitive Salary
* Great holiday package and annual bonuses
* Great team atmosphere
* Clear career progression
Your duties will be;
- Manage block residential portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
- Assisting the Head of property management to provide a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and Resident Management Companies, proactively manage in accordance with the terms of management agreement /SLA.
- Assisting the Head of property management to manage in relation to company targets of income and service delivery.
- Conduct site visits and regular inspections of properties to ensure maintenance upkeep of them.
- Where work is needed, liaise with contractors to ensure works completed and value for money.
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Handling telephone calls and taking detailed messages/dealing with them in an appropriate manner.
- Responding to correspondence/emails including those from Directors, lessees and tenants - as requested by the Head of property management.
- Attend residents AGMs and directors meetings, and raise fees where applicable; issue draft minutes to Directors.
- Draft and issue Section 20's for major works.
- Write to lessees/tenants/letting agents in relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance, satellite dishes, untaxed vehicles, pets, etc. and set up files for any lease breach.
- Draft service charge budgets
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must have experience in the following;
* Block Property Management experience
* Have Section 20 experience
* MUST have a Driving License + own vehicle
* A driven individual
* Be approachable and presentable
* IT literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below.
Alternatively please call and speak with James West on if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.