Experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator- Bedford 12 month
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Deverell Smith
One of our most well respected clients is looking for a highly experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to loan work and be fully responsible, 5 days a week, for the sales and customer service of a gorgeous development based in Bedford. The scheme is based in a tranquil, affluent village on the outskirts of the town and you will be working on behalf of the leading agent in the area selling New Homes.
If you are unemployed and in the process of searching for a new role or you no longer want a permanent position, contract work could be your answer.
Our client wants to speak with confident and driven New Homes Sales professionals with a minimum of 2 years experience in New Homes Sales. You will be expected to work Thursday through to Monday. We want to speak to individuals with a can do attitude and extremely strong negotiation and sales experience.
The key responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Sell off plan luxury New Homes from a sales & marketing suite
- Manage and negotiate the sales process through to completion
- Maintain the marketing suite to the highest standard
- When required, conduct market research in order to maintain current new homes industry knowledge
- Weekend work is required
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in New Homes Sales
- Be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be articulate, well-spoken and personable
- Deliver dedicated to offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a brand ambassador
If this role is of any interest please send your CV to or please call on .