Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Kube Recruitment
Based outskirts of York, must drive due to the location. Easily accessible form York, Leeds, Harrogate and surrounding areas.
Excellent basic salary and benefits
What are we looking for?
This role requires someone who is a technical SEO specialist, and who has a proven track record managing SEO campaigns independently or as the main analyst and technical point of contact. This role requires someone who understands the power of organic rankings to business goals by comprehending the bigger picture.
The day to day role -
- Manage SEO position and improve SEO status for company websites.
- Create advanced SEO strategies: evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- To carry annual SEO audit for company's websites on a regular scheduled basis to ensure that every page of each company's websites has a defined purpose.
- Implementation, monitoring and report of Google Analytics performance.
- Optimising existing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and subsequent monitoring and analysis of each of these campaigns.
What experience are we looking for?
- Relevant experience in the digital/Internet marketplace.
- Proven track record of continually improving the SEO strategy and delivering results for high volume business sites and viable product/service lines.
- In-depth technical knowledge of SEO techniques and Google AdWords management.
- Experience of working within a team developing and redesigning websites.
- Experience of risk managing an existing SEO position and understanding of complex SEO solutions.
- Experience of monitoring and analysing various PPC campaigns.
What skills are we looking for?
- Ability to clearly communicate and express ideas and proposals.
- Knowledge of the relationships and differences between the various search engines.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong self-motivation and initiative.
- Excellent understanding of PPC advertising.
- Knowledge of other key SEO platforms such as Hotjar and Screaming Frog.
- Commercially creative & innovative.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.