Public Relations Associate - Entry Level
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Choice Marketing Solutions
There is a HIGH DEMAND for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading event marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The Entry Level Public Relations Assistant will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategic to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
Public Relations Teams Include:
- Advertising & Brand Exposure
- Marketing & Account Satisfaction
- Public and Media Based Strategies
- Project Management & Team Leadership
Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Entry Level Public Relations Assistant can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles