Assistant Golf Professional
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Troon Golf
Westchester Hills Golf Club in White Plains, NY is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Golf Professional:
• Assist the Head Professional in running the day to day operations.
• Train, motivate and lead the team to provide an exceptional experience to members and guests.
• Coordinate a successful club tournament program
• Provide instruction through clinics, programs, club fittings & private lessons.
• Play golf with members, represent the club in professional events and pro-ams.
• Bring new ideas and creativity to the team and operation
• Assist in golf shop operations
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Assistant Golf Professional:
• PGA member with prior Assistant experience and be highly motivated to become a Head Professional.
• Current PGA member
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.