Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Cooper Golding Are delighted to be working exclusively with their client on this Sales Engineer role. The company is a leader in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of automated centralised lubrication systems. They provide the automotive, industrial and construction industries with innovative autolube systems.
What is the purpose of the Sales Engineer?
Working in a diverse range of business sectors including transportation, light plant, material handling, industrial, food and beverage, municipal authorities, utilities and numerous others the role requires a dynamic, self-motivated and organised individual. As well as the core range of lubrication systems the product portfolio also includes a range of filtration solutions for static and mobile applications and hydraulic fluid transfer on material handling equipment.
What will the Sales Engineer do?
The ability to demonstrate experience in selling via distribution/OEM's and end users will be advantageous. The role will require the ability to key account manage and grow sales via a mixture of accounts (as previously mentioned) as well as generating new distribution channels and increased sales through end user business opportunities. You will be required to attend sites to discuss and advise customers on the best solution for the lubrication/filtration requirement they have from the existing product portfolio. The ability to demonstrate successful launches of NPI's will also be beneficial.
What skills and experience will the Sales Engineer have?
* Ability to identify and establish new business
* Key account manage and grow business at existing customers
* Establish new distribution networks
* Provide technical and commercial support to customers, an Industrial or mechanical background would be advantageous
* Ability to negotiate at all levels
* Responsible for the successful launch of NPI's to customers
* Ability to deliver sales against targets contained within the company's business plan
* Independent and self-motivated
* Drive and ambition to outperform the targets set
* Prepare quotations based on company guidelines
* Provide product training and support
* Attend exhibitions as required
* Provide technical and commercial presentations
The geographical location would ideally require someone who can cover an area that includes -
What will the Sales Engineer get in return?
* Circa £35000 DOE
* Holiday entitlement is 25 days + banks holidays
* Pension 8% employer/5% employee
* Health Cash Plan
* Bonus Scheme
* Company van/car provided
* Child Care vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme