Business Development Manager - Essex
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We have exciting opportunities for Business Development Managers within our organisation. As part of the Sales Team, the BDM role is responsible for delivering high quality new business revenues at acceptable margins within the allocated geography so that they meet and exceed their annual targets. Full training will be provided through our Sales Academy programme.
The role requires
• Proactive development of new business opportunities
• Working effectively to develop long-term strategic alliances that deliver bottom line profit
• Development, maintenance and growth of a robust sales pipeline
• Effective management of large-scale contract negotiations and closing new business with potential customers
• Develop an executive sales plan to meet or exceed sales goals
The right person for this role will be confident and will have the ability to work on their own within a sales environment. We are looking for
• Trained and experienced sales professionals
• Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Ability to improve performance through gathering and analyzing information
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong team player, demonstrating ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally and with customers
You will be working within the sales team yet responsible for your own results. The role involves approaching businesses that may not have heard about Liquidline yet. As you grow in the role, you will also be expected to source your own leads and use your initiative in identifying the best people to approach.
We are keen to see cv's from professional, dynamic and ambitious candidates who meet our criteria.
In return, we will offer a competitive basic salary, with the ability to earn generous commission, plus a company car or allowance. Working hours are 0730 to 1700. Company benefits include: holiday allowance, no sick bonus, Profit Share Scheme, Company Gym, BBQ Breakfast when targets are met and a full training programme to ease you into the role
Med Team Primary Care Services