Senior Site Agent
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Senior Site Agent - St Albans - Permanent - £Competitive + car allowance + benefits
Are you a Site Agent or Site Supervisor looking for your next exciting challenge?
Have you got previous site agent or site supervisor experience within a civil engineering or highways environment?
If so, R&W would like you to apply for their Senior Site Agent role to be based in St Albans, working on the M25 framework and surrounding areas. R&W are a fantastic business who really value the hard work of their employees and can offer amazing career development and earning opportunities for people looking to build or progress their career with a great company.
R&W provides a comprehensive range of civil engineering, traffic management and environmental services with specialist expertise in highways maintenance. We have been successfully operating across the south of England for over 35 years.
We offer complete solutions for government agencies, main contractors, local councils and other private clients. From bridge reconstruction to groundworks; drainage schemes to vehicle restraint systems; we plan, build, repair, maintain, refurbish, and recycle through our six businesses: R&W Civil Engineering; R&W Traffic Management; R&W Environmental; R&W Rail, R&W Langley and R&W BPMS.
You will be involved in the following
- Effectively manage a team of Site Agents
- Work closely with the operations and works managers
- Responsible for the overall programme of works
- Efficiently deliver all projects to exceed customer expectations
- Achieve exceptional levels of Health and Safety performance
- Maximise financial return by controlling Sites/Projects effectively
- Manage site activities such as labour, materials and contractor liaison
- Work on highway schemes such as civils / drainage, sheet piling, deep excavation, structures repair and road improvements
- Attend regular client meetings
Key skills and qualifications:
- Experienced Site Agent within a civil engineering contractor
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Relevant industry qualification HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent
- Relevant CSCS card
- SMSTS 5 day safety qualification
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- High street discounts (including cinema and gym)
If you like the look of this Senior Site Agent opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by clicking apply and completing our application process through staff-finda.
We will contact candidates following assessment of your application to advise on next steps.