Project Engineer for Oil and Gas
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
£45,000 - £65,000 depending on senority and experience
Requiring a very capable and confident engineer to run with multiple projects covering analysis, design, development, test, project management, supply, and cost of delivery to end clients. With first class problem solving skills and technical ability across Project Engineering, FEA, CAD, Stress & structural analysis and test the successful incumbent will be given responsibility on some very exciting international projects.
Joining an exciting dynamic and growing company who rely on their reputation for precision, the project engineer must have a superb eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
With experience of technical engineering (coming from an aerospace, automotive, oil and gas, pumps & compressors background, for example), with at least 8yrs commercial experience including several in the oil and gas sector typically the Project Engineer will be involved in:-
* Project Managing multiple projects
* Liaising with end client
* Preparation and review of technical reports and procedures
* Define, plan, scope and manage multiple projects
* Tracking and monitoring of work progress and projects
* Specify component parts of projects
* Technical mechanical assessment
* Analysis & problem solving - identifying improvements
* Implementing new product/component improvements
* Working with senior management and stakeholders on project and company strategy
* Documentation & report writing
* Minimum 8yrs commercial experience
* Degree in Engineering discipline
* Proven experience of managing multi projects
* See whole spectrum of project
* Strong MS Office including Excel, Power point & MS Project experience
* Strong CAD experience
* FEA Ansys or similar analysis software experience
* Superb communication skills with the diplomacy required to manage end customers & third parties - good and bad news!
This role has materialised from a growing company and growing engineering team.
* Pension Scheme
* Private medical insurance
* 25 days holiday