Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Aquent
In this role, we're looking for someone who can map complex systems, define guidelines to visualize these systems and identify opportunities to deliver training and adoption programs for the our end users. The Systems Thinking UX Lead works to develop the framework to document these systems. Cultivate and maintain a Systems Thinking perspective, is proficient in both synthesis and analysis across personas, systems, environments, and effectively helps end users understand and build their mental models of these complex applications. This is a long term assignment with an innovation team for a Fortune 500 Financial Services client located in Manhattan.
- Exceptional skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, service maps, and information architecture
- Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations
- You will work closely with stakeholders across different disciplines to identify and communicate opportunities to onboard and deliver training to end users.
- Formulate the best approach and methodology to map complex systems
- Engage stakeholders in a collaborative approach to build shared understanding of these complex systems
- Cultivate and maintain a Systems Thinking perspective and be the subject matter expert
Interested candidate are encouraged to send their resume and link to your portfolio in MS Word format to for immediate consideration. No phone calls please!
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills:
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)