Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
As the ER Advisor, you will provide a 1st class service to employees and managers providing advice and guidance on a wide range of HR issues. You will be managing a busy caseload from start to finish and supporting line managers through ER related meetings
ER Advisor key responsibilities:
- Provide advice and coaching on HR issues such as absence, grievance, disciplinaries etc to all employees
- End to end management of ER Cases.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to line managers on best practice, policies, processes and associated risks
- Advise line managers on correct procedures and best practice.
- Produce documentation where required
The ideal candidate will have experience with managing a high number of ER cases at any one time. It would also be an advantage to work with ER cases with blue collar workers however this is not essential
Please be aware, this position is to start as soon as possible so please only apply if you're available immediately.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer