Senior Account Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
They have doubled in size over the past 2 years due to significant investment and are continuing to grow rapidly. This is a fantastic chance to be part of an exciting and expanding company with a brilliant working environment and with a company that can offer progression and a genuine long-term career.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will
* Be responsible for targeting small & medium size companies, particularly recruitment agencies.
* You will be presenting the benefits of using my client's exceptional accountancy, payroll, back office services, funding and invoice factoring services
* Building relationships with front line recruiters and managers through to owners and directors
* Identify prospects and contact prospects though outbound calling and face to face meetings
* Manage portfolio of existing accounts
* Deliver informative and engaging workshops and technical updates, contribute to the preparation and delivery of sales pitches
To be successful as a Senior Account Manager:
* Have experience selling as a recruitment consultant or in a role selling to recruitment businesses in umbrella accountancy, invoice finance or factoring.
* Experiences sales professional with a proven track record working to and exceeding targets
* Experience in outbound sales
* Experience of attending client meetings for new or existing business
* Proven track record winning new business and building on relationships with maximise on opportunities
* The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation that promote from within
Based from stylish offices in Warrington, candidates will enjoy a competitive salary of £35000 - £40000 along with uncapped commission resulting in overall OTE £60-£70k. Mileage paid at 45p per mile for or use of pool car, 23 days holiday, increasing to 27 days plus bank holiday and birthdays off. Additionally, you will benefit from free parking, life insurance, 5% company pension and lots more