Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Office Angels
Mansfield office (or any other locations as directed in pursuance of business)
Salary - TBC
Responsible to: Operations Manager and Managing Director
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to promote, specify and sell the Company's range of Air Conditioning, Heating units and Ancillary products to existing and potential customers.
You will also provide quotations and technical support in the design and application processes and liaise with suppliers and customers and administer orders from enquiry through to delivery and invoicing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be familiar with the company product range and maintain an up to date working knowledge of the product market.
- Promote the companies range of VRF and split system products to customers and specifiers
- Assist in the design process of VRF projects in terms of application, quotation and specification
- Prepare presentations and deliver them to the client base in order to secure business.
- Provide telephone support on the companies range of products to the client base and internal staff
- Maintain and manage customer accounts, and keep proper records
- Make full, and proper, use of communication resources available eg. Telephone, fax, e-mail and Internet, etc.
- Liaise with customers, colleagues and others in friendly, positive and supportive manner.
- Promote and sell the company product range and to work, and achieve, agreed Company sales targets.
- Report to the Operations Manager/Managing Director as and when required on all sales related activity.
- Build and maintain high levels of customer and client relationships.
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision, and work in harmony as part of Company team.
- Maintain issued Company property, in satisfactory order and report any defects or problems as soon as possible.
- Work in accordance with all Company Policies and Procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Work in accordance with Health and Safety legislation and Company Health and safety regulations.
- Any other similar duties within the competency of the post that may be required from time to time.
- Canvass and recruit new customers via telephone, email, mailshot and liaise with the sales team
- Carry out marketing tasks form inception to delivery
If you believe you would excel in this position, please apply today by sending your up-to-date CV via the link provided.
Due to the high volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy