Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by SF Recruitment
The successful candidate will liaise with customers to ensure that orders are handled and processed in a professional manner as well as enter order details into the accounts system with accuracy. They will be reporting directly to the sales administration team leader.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Sales order processing and taking orders
- Credit chasing
- Producing labels
- Sample order processing
- Raising work sheets for the production team
- General administration duties when needed
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- At least 3 years experience working as a sales administrator
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Able to work in a team
- Be organised
The benefits of this role include - working hours Monday- Friday: 8.30am - 5pm
20 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
This position will pay up to £18,000 per annum
If you are interested in this role please apply online now!