Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by RKRS Legal
£18,000 - £22,000
I am currently working with a full service, boutique law firm based in Central London. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a Junior Paralegal on a permanent, full time basis.
• Minimum 6 months conveyancing experience as an Assistant, Paralegal or Secretary
• Ability to communicate at all levels in verbal and written form
• Able to demonstrate basic conveyancing knowledge
• Must be aware of administrative and clerical procedures.
• Must be polite, articulate and friendly towards all staff and third parties.
• A polite, articulate and friendly telephone manner.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Good organisational skills.
• Audio typing experience within conveyancing is essential.
• Mandarin and Cantonese language skills preferable not essential
• Central location
• Training Contract providers
CONSULTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in this vacancy (YK1568), please apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require further information about this Paralegal role please contact Yoned Khan (London) for a discreet conversation.