IT Project Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by RattrayParkin
A well-established and market leading leisure industry client are looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team in Nottinghamshire.
Strong project management skills are paramount to your success in this role, along with previous resource and budget responsibility. You will be responsible for delivering a range of IT projects within time and on budget, including: Infrastructure, Software, Business Process, E-Commerce, Point of Sale Applications, Payment Solutions, Construction and Back Office.
Experience of delivering projects to a formal and established methodology are required and therefore you should be familiar with working in a formal Project Management Office (PMO). This role will also see you ensuring adherence to the established methodology and maintaining architectural standards by updating relevant project artefacts.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience with IT change delivery and supplier management, along with experience of IT infrastructure, technology and software applications.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as you will communicate to business teams & stakeholders at all levels throughout the project lifecycle. Your strong communication skills will also help you to prepare and deliver gate presentations, driving IT projects from Strategy through to Monitor phase.
Hours of work
You will be contracted to work 150 hours per 4 week period. Normal Head Office working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, however flexibility will be required.
• Strong project management skills - including resource and budget responsibility
• At least 3 years' experience with IT change delivery and supplier management
• Experience of IT infrastructure, technology and software applications
• Experience of delivering projects to a formal and established methodology
• Strong interpersonal skills for internal / supplier management at all levels
• Familiar with working in a formal Project Management Office (PMO) Desirable Requirements
• Prince 2 Practitioner qualified
• Agile project management experience
• Experience of IT delivery of construction projects
• Experience of using Enterprise Architect within a Unified Modelling Language framework a distinct advantage
• Annual profit share/management bonus
• Staff Reward Scheme
• Free use of leisure facilities
• Discounted leisure breaks
• 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets