Assistant Manager - 5* Star
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is a stunning 5 star hotel in Berkshire. They have a Michelin star restaurant, brasserie restaurant, lounge offering afternoon tea, bar and an exceptional spa.
They are looking for an Assistant Manager to look after the Drawing Room.
The ideal Assistant Manager will have:
* Experience as an Assistant Manager in either a 4 or 5 star hotel, or similar level of restaurant
* Have some management experience
* Have exceptional customer service skills
* Excellent written and verbal English
* Be very well presented
* Wanting to give guests the best experience whilst dining
* There is accommodation available but you do have to pay a deposit up front. If not you need to be local or have own transport as the property isn't on a public transport route.
An excellent opportunity for an Assistant Manager to work for a highly prestigious hotel chain.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage