Training and Development Partner
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Field Based (covering the Midlands and East of England)
£28,000 - £30,000 (plus £4,000 car allowance per annum)
Royal Voluntary Service is an innovative and ambitious charity that inspires and enables people to give the gift of volunteering in support of NHS services and local communities around the country.
We are now recruiting a new team of three regional Training and Development Partners. This role will support our teams across the Midlands and East of England region, to provide a full Training and Development Business Partner service.
This is the ideal role for a creative and qualified training professional, ready to take on their next challenge and with experience of identifying training needs and creating solutions.
As a Training and Development Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying current and future training and development needs for employees and volunteers
- Designing creative training and development solutions that are an appropriate fit for the organisation
- Delivering training solutions, including delivering engaging training for volunteers and employees across the organisation, taking into account different learning preferences
- Planning and organising training activities with the Training Administrator to ensure effective delivery
- Evaluating training solutions and ensuring all training objectives are met
- Providing a Business Partnering service, which includes engaging and building close working relationships with key stakeholders, developing departmental training plans and providing professional training advice
- Keeping up to date with relevant training and development trends to continuously improve training and development opportunities
Interested? To be considered, you must have:
- Experience as a proven and experienced trainer
- Experience of identifying training needs using a methodical approach
- Experience of creating and developing training solutions
- Experience of designing training materials using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A nationally recognised Learning & Development qualification which is equivalent to a minimum Level 3 CIPD OR significant equivalent experience of the full training cycle
- A full, valid, driving licence
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work proactively across the organisation
Please note, this is a full time role, working 35 hours per week. It will also involve extensive travel across the Midlands and East of England region and other parts of the UK where necessary.
The closing date for this role is the 29th January 2019.
To apply for the role of Training and Development Partner, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Training and Development Partner, Training Business Partner, Learning and Development Business Partner, L&D Business Partner, Training and Development Business Partner, Lead L&D Advisor, Regional Learning and Development Consultant, L&D Consultant
conrad consulting ltd
Embark Group Limited