Team Support Advisor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We are looking for a Team Support Advisor to provide effective Administration in a busy team needing support in central Winchester.
The role is varied and will include elements of customer service skills and previous Administration duties.
* Promote products and services to existing clients over the phone
* Supporting Account Managers with Administration
* Letter writing and emailing correspondence
* Filing and general administration
* Talking to clients and resolving account changes
* Liaising with all teams and offering support where needed
* Lead generation to support Account Managers
* Event assistance and attendance
* Excellent time management
* Ability to maintain and identify opportunities to enhance relationships
* Highly self-motivated
* Superior level of attention to detail
* Customer focused
* Experience in a Customer Service role
* Full driving licence
The culture within our client is professional and hardworking, but offering you a supportive and flexible working life
Ideally you will have a background in Customer Service and Administration and you will have an understanding of offering your team and clients a service that goes above and beyond the norm.
If you feel this role suits your skills, experience and attitude then please give me a call
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
South Central Ambulance Service
Colten Care (1693) Ltd