Housekeeping Assistant - 5 Star Hotel
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is a stunning 5 star hotel set on the outskirts of Ascot. They are part of a very prestigious brand and therefore have exceptionally high standards for all their staff.
They are looking for a Housekeeping Assistant to join their team.
The ideal Housekeeping Assistant will have the following:
* Previous experience within cleaning would be a benefit but not essential
* Be polite and well mannered
* Well presented
* Have a good eye for detail
* Good command of English
* Need to live locally to Ascot with either a car or bike. You cannot get to the hotel on public transport and there is no accommodation at the hotel
* Cleaning and maintaining allocated areas
* Making up beds, cleaning and setting up sitting room, bedroom and bathroom according to hotel standards
* Turn down and night service
* Keeping linen areas stocked
* Maintaining polite and professional manner at all times
If you are interested please send your CV today or give us a call to discuss the opportunity further.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage