Personal Assistant (PA)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We are currently looking for a professional Personal Assistant (PA) with experience in an office environment to join our client, Kirklees Council. We are looking for experienced professionals who have over 6 months experience as a personal assistant. This role will be a part-time position offering the successful applicant 18.5 hours per week.
* Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
* Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
* Handle requests and queries appropriately
* Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
* Make travel arrangements
* Take dictation and minutes
* Source office supplies
* Produce reports, presentations and briefs
* Devise and maintain office filing system
* Proven work experience as a personal assistant
* Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
* MS Office and English proficiency
* Outstanding organisational and time management skills
* Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
* Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Local authorities are committed to supporting their employees throughout their employment. If you are successful, you'll be joining a great team and be part of a high performing local authority who are passionate about ensuring you receive the right support to help you achieve your full potential.
The role is based in Huddersfield, with an excellent locality to public transportation links.
This would be an excellent opportunity for somebody who is interested in a personal assistant career within the public sector, as you will gain invaluable experience and also have access to internal vacancies.
So, if you are interested in this exciting personal assistant opportunity within the public sector, apply now, or feel free to contact me directly