HR Business Partner
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Michael Page Human Resources
A truly generalist, end to end HR delivery role, taking responsibility for the entire people agenda for an SME engineering business, reporting in to the CEO.
A people centric, SME engineering business
- Development and delivery, in collaboration with the executive team and senior managers, of a people recruitment and development plan to meet the company's resource needs.
- Maintain and improve the employee engagement programme to ensure maximum retention and motivation to enable high performance.
- Ensure effective management of the HR budget in particular:the quarterly engagement events and the cost effective management and delivery of the training budget.
- Drive efficiency inHR processes through improved procedures, toolsets and outsourcing as appropriate including the HRIS.
- Generate monthly reports as required and actively manage the HR KPIs.
- Ownership of commercial relationships with recruitment and contracting agencies, where necessary, to ensure maximum value for money.
- Manage and develop the benefits and rewards structure for the employees.
- Develop and maintain a robust performance management process, proactively working with managers to performance manage and develop staff, including but not limited to the quarterly talent management process.
- Internal communications and company events (staff related).
- Compliance with all requirements of employment law.
- Degree or equivalent level of qualification.
- CIPD qualified (preferably MCIPD).
- Strong HR generalist experience, including employee engagement and talent management.
- Ability to coach and mentor staff at all levels.
- Experienced in SMEs, preferably in an engineering environment.
- Strong influencer with appetite and vision for change.
Competitive package with the potential to work reduced hours if required, on a pro rata salary