Senior Building Services Engineer
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Just Recruitment
Just Recruitment are proudly working alongside highly successful, construction and engineering company based in Ipswich. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Building Services Engineer to join their Building Servicing Team.
About The Role:
* Leading member of the building services team supporting colleagues and working collaboratively to develop the business.
* Work within an integrated M&E department consisting of, CAD technicians, Trainees, Intermediates, Seniors and Principals.
* Proactively engaging with other professions within the business driving building services and sustainable design.
* Deliver a consistent and professional level of customer service at all times to Clients and other practices within the industry.
* Produce appropriate reports, drawings and specifications of compliant mechanical building services design including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, & water services.
* Take ownership for own personal development.
* You will have 8+ years experience working in a consultancy practice or for a large contractor.
* You will have a degree in an engineering related subject.
* You are able to work effectively under pressure managing delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
* You have up to date knowledge of relevant Building Regulations, standards for mechanical installations.
Please apply now to ensure you don't miss out on this great opportunity!