Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Purpose of the role - To manage, support and deliver projects and work packages to agreed project management standards (i.e. PRINCE2).
* To produce, and manage relevant documentation and project plans to a range of internal stakeholders including County Councillors, Directors, members of the public, unions, and external partners and agencies
* To ensure that projects deliver to Time, Cost, and Quality and ensure that benefits are realised in line with the Business Case.
* To lead projects within the County Council and with partner organisations as required which have cross directorate impacts.
* To apply appropriate change management methods to achieve sustainable change.
* A recognised project management qualification and significant project management experience.
* Detailed knowledge of resource issues and implications of managing a multi-faceted project
* Detailed knowledge of process re-engineering processes and its application
* Detailed knowledge of change management techniques and their application
* Significant practical experience of using Microsoft Project
* Significant experience of budget management and reporting
* Ability to deliver projects to resource targets.
* Ability to work in a corporate environment.
* Ability to plan and deliver work at a strategic level
* Ability to work well under pressure and to deliver a project to strict deadlines
* Proven people influencing and networking skills.
* Proven ability to work co-operatively with multi-disciplinary groups/teams
To get more information about this role and how to apply please contact Aamina (phone number removed)
LONDON BOROUGH OF HACKNEY