Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Meyer-Scott Recruitment Services
For: PA, Peterborough, Permanent, GBP26,000-GBP28,000
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07071
This company are a firm of chartered accountants, tax and business advisers, who partner with entrepreneurs and individuals interested in profitable growth.
Meyer-Scott have supported this practice for some time and can vouch for their passion for seeing people succeed - having placed people and seeing them prosper.
They are seeking a PA to provide a full secretarial/administrative service to one of the Partners and their team including members of the Secretarial team to provide general office/administration support to the office with typing, scanning, filing and general duties within the teams.
Typing - via shorthand notes, audio or copy - letters, accounts, file notes, reports and bills.
Assist/support other members of the Secretarial team as and when required
Arrange networking events for Partners and where appropriate produce Power Point Presentations, Tenders and excel spreadsheets
Provide cover for Reception/Switchboard when required
Arrange refreshments and catering for meetings when required
Outlook diary Management
Make travel arrangements/book restaurants
Timesheet entry and report printing
Document management for e-mails and correspondence
Field telephone calls and messages and liaise with clients where appropriate
Prepare paperwork for meetings
· Assisting with secretarial duties, as and when required by secretaries.
· Complete professional clearance for all portfolios, when gaining and losing clients. Chase for professional clearance as and when required.
· Assist with engagement letters, letters of representation, ethical letters and land registry searches, as and when required.
· Assist with preparation of T10s for client recharges.
· Take responsibility for the database management of client and contact records.
· Assist with new client set ups on and credit searches.
· Assist marketing with any administration duties required, printing, potential clients packs etc
· Assist marketing with organising events such as dinners, networking events, beer festival etc
· Carry out ad hoc tasks / projects as required.
· Positive and Assertive manner
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Strong written and spoken communication skills.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Good organisational skills - flexibility/prioritisation
· Flexibility and able to multi task.
· Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude.
· Experience in an office environment at Secretarial or PA level (3 years minimum)
· Typing and Word processing skills (minimum 55 wpm)
· IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Demonstrable competence with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
37.5 hours per week
Carlisle City Council