Planner - Civil Engineering
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
My client is a leading Civil Engineering Contractor who require experienced Planners for their high profile heavy civil engineering projects in the Dublin area.
* You need to be very experienced in Primavera P6, Tilos, or MS Project software.
* Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying Degree.
* 5+ years' of site-based civil engineering experience would be ideal.
* Personality-wise you need to be ambitious and confident, and you need to be a good communicator.
* Previous experience in developing contractual claims scenarios is also advantageous.
The Role & Responsibilities:
* The Planner will be based in their Dublin office and will involve keeping records of all site activities, maintaining project schedules, and compiling progress reports.
* Report progress against schedules
* Contribute to management of site health & safety
* Record and monitor site plant and personnel
* Analyse construction output against costs
Please apply below or contact Ian Doyle on +(phone number removed)9288 to discuss further