Territory Sales Manager - Mobile Hydraulics
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by SunSource
SunSource, is one of North Americas leading fluid power distribution companies, providing products, services and information in hydraulics, pneumatics, automation, and fluid process serving both the industrial, OEM, MRO, and mobile equipment markets. Due to aggressive company expansion initiatives, the opportunity has arisen for a Territory Sales Manager - Mobile Hydraulics to join our growing organization.
Based in our Des Moines, IA branch office, and reporting directly to the District Manager, you will lead a team of 2-5 Account Managers while handling a set of key accounts within a specific territory to drive toward these critical objectives:
- Lead the outside sales team to grow the overall sales of the territory
- Developing relationships with AMs
- Making joint sales calls with AMs to their key customers (2 days per week to start with)
- Drive key company sales initiatives
- Focused on hydraulic based customers, establish 15-20 key target accounts
- Establish sales strategy for each target. Revenue, products, project
Why Would You Be Interested?
- As a national distributor with local presence, SunSource is a full-service resource for the industrial, OEM, MRO, and mobile industrial equipment industries
- SunSource believes in getting the right people on our team
- We attract top performing associates and match their skills with the best possible opportunity
- We provide our associates with an environment that allows them to maximize their potential through continuous learning programs specific to each associate
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
EDUCATION - 4 year degree preferred (Technical, Marketing or Business); 2 year Technical degree minimum.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS - 3 to 5 years experience selling complete hydraulic systems and value added services, with at least 3 years of supervisory experience. Proven ability to motivate and manage a sales group is essential. This includes ability to obtain productivity improvement, and to help account managers achieve higher sales levels. Fluid power technical training and Fluid Power Certification is preferred.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Other keywords: industrial sales, technical sales, field sales engineer, fluid power specialist, hydraulics, pneumatics, automatics, filtration, lubrication, fluid power, service and repair, mobile, mobile hydraulics, mobile OEM, electro hydraulics, hydraulic systems, electronic control systems, gear drive systems, mobile equipment, hydraulic repair, filtration systems, filtration solutions, hydraulic filters, MRO, OEM, account manager, sales manager, new business development manager, territory sales manager, regional account manager, field service engineer, sales representative, outside sales representative, industrial distribution, fluid mechanics, hydraulic technician, diesel mechanic, applications engineer, field service technician, CFPS, FPS