IBCM, Corporate Insights Group, VP, New York
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Credit Suisse -
The Corporate Insights Group is integral to how Credit Suisse IBCM advises its corporate clients globally:
- The team helps our corporate clients link corporate operating performance to market reactions and to make better strategic decisions to improve shareholder value.
- CIG provides meaningful, market-driven insights via differentiated analytical frameworks - including the proprietary HOLT Framework - which are anchored in principles of fundamental value creation.
- CIG authors the Credit Suisse Corporate Insights periodical, a series of papers that provide perspectives on the challenges our corporate clients face ()
- Management plan evaluation
- Capital allocation strategy
- Portfolio optimization
- M&A (buy-side and sell-side)
- Defense advisory (activists)
- Equity offerings / IPOs
- Optimal capital structure
- Distribution policies (incl. buybacks and dividends)
- Debt capacity
- Interest rate risk management
- The Corporate Insights Group's bankers help to originate M&A opportunities, raise equity for clients, guide companies through financial restructuring, discuss strategic alternatives geared towards ambitious growth, and provide other advisory services.
- As a Vice President, you will work alongside some of the industry's best and brightest bankers and have exposure to senior people at a diverse set of companies, both domestically and internationally.
- Our corporate clients span a broad range of industries and geographic regions.
- By partnering with Credit Suisse's coverage and product teams, CIG officers get the chance to have high visibility, impact and recognition.
- Bachelor's degree from a premier university
- CFA and/or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of prior work experience in Investment Banking, Consulting or Capital Markets Research
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Takes initiative and highly motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to work in a client-facing, time-sensitive environment
- Ability to multi-task with extraordinary attention to detail and well-organized work habits
- Demonstrated leadership potential including project and team management skills
- Excellent information tech skills; advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint a requirement and will be tested