Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Maintenance Engineer immediately required for high end Hotel resort in Surrey
Your new company
Working for a High End Hotel Resort and Spa based in Surrey
Your new role
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for day to day reactive maintenance as well as planned works on site.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance works on hotel plant and equipment
- Assist with project work where required
- Be responsible for routine maintenance
- Ensure the smooth running of guest facilities
- React to plant breakdowns in and out if hours if required
Hours 40 hours a week. Shifts are between 7: am - 11:00 pm 7 days a week.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience of a similar role ideally with in a hotel environment would be a benefit. Have excellent communication and customer service skills. Have a proactive approach to problem solving
What you'll get in return
Pay is up to £26,000 per year + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.