Software Quality Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Fanatics, Inc.
Fanatics needs you! You are a talented Senior Quality Engineer who is passionate about automating tests that build quality into a product. You enjoy working with developers and finding bugs. You are also hungry to learn new technologies and apply them to difficult problems.
- Participate in all phases of the Agile software development lifecycle while working with cross-functional team members - Development Leads, Quality Engineering, and Product managers - in a collaborative development environment .
- Create and maintain automated tests for functional, integration and end-to-end testing
- Frequently review test suites for improvements to gain efficiencies
- Become an expert within the project, understanding the entire business flow
- Drive defect and risk management within the project
- Keep current with quality testing, trends, techniques, tools and processes
- Build strong working relationships with clients, peers and management
- 2+ Years of Quality Engineering experience
- 1+ Experience with Selenium, TestCafe, JMeter or comparable test scripting tools
- Experience with development and basic administration in a Linux environment
- Experience with Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Experience testing and debugging web applications
- Experience with Agile methodologies (TDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
- Experience with automated configuration management, deployment and testing solutions
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and switch quickly and comfortably between projects as needed
- A great sense of humor
- Experience working on systems related to warehouse management or manufacturing
- Experience with NoSql databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc...)
- Experience with testing in environments using web programming frameworks such as AngularJS, React JS, Grails, Django, etc...
- Experience with enterprise-ready container platforms such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with message broker services such as Apache Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc...
- Experience in cloud services using AWS