HR Business Partner
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Provide Consulting Ltd
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to work for our prestigious E-commerce client based in Hayes. This is an initial 3 month contract working within a fast paced and customer driven environment (Extension of contract for another 3-6 months is extremely likely). This is a "roaming" role, covering a handful of sites within commutable distance from one another, so a driving license and access to a car is essential. This will also involve the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week. Travel expenses are paid for.
You will be working as part of the HR team responsible for general HR duties as well as being involved in innovations and projects to improve efficiencies within the business.
- In depth root cause analysis across business
- Coaching and mentoring leaders within your region
- Extensive ER queries including absences, disciplinaries, grievances, appraisals etc
- Developing innovative and user friendly shift models, encapsulating flexible working time
- Maintaining an emphasis on continuous improvement and best practices
You should be degree educated within a HR capacity and you will have experience of working in large-scale workforce management, as well has having strong HR generalist knowledge including employee relations.
For more information on the post please apply ASAP.