Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We are proud to be recruiting for this established & growing independent Mortgage Brokerage, they are a very successful business with offices in Fareham.
Due to excellent growth recently our client is looking for a Self Employed Mortgage & Protection Advisor who has a drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer service. You will have current experience in selling mortgage products & hold the relevant qualifications.
You will receive excellent marketing training & full case load support in this role.
If you are feeling undervalued by your current employer or just simply looking for a new way of working with great earnings potential, then this could be the role for you!
This is a self employed role however funding support can be given to help you get up & running. Top earners are achieving in excess of £140k!
Your way of working can include either office based over the phone or face to face meetings with customers you have the freedom to choose what works best for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting first time buyers to seasoned professionals in finding the right mortgage solution from a wide range of exclusive mortgage products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customers needs.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
- Advising the customer on protection solutions where the opportunity allows.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have an enthusiastic sales approach.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
- You will have an entrepreneurial approach.
It is essential that you have current experience of working in the mortgage sector & hold a CeMAP or equivalent qualification.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a fantastic earnings potential & will be working in a very dynamic office environment with full caseload support.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful