Senior Pension Administrator - SSAS
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Nottingham (Our Ref AL858)
Salary to £26,000 pa + excellent benefits
My client is an established and well regarded Pensions company based in Nottingham and part of a wider Group. Due to continued growth they are now looking to appoint an experienced administrator to join their Small Self Administered Scheme department.
KEY PURPOSEOF THE ROLE
* To ensure that all SSAS business is processed accurately, efficiently and in a compliant manner.
* Provide Technical Pension Support to clients and professionals alike, specifically in respect of matters relating to property and employer-related investments.
* Providing administrative support to the business, and where reasonably required, other companies within the Group.
* To act as an effective point of contact for clients and fellow professionals, thereby leading to prompt and efficient processing of all business and general enquiries.
* Collaborating with Line Manager on matters relating to internal best practice to achieve effective client outcome.
THE IDEAL SENIOR PENSION ADMINISTRATOR
* Effective written and report writing skills
* Working knowledge of relevant Regulatory Procedures
* Broad technical knowledge applicable to Pension, SSAS(s)
* Maintaining awareness of Regulatory and Legislative changes, and subsequent effect(s) upon SSAS(s)
* Effective Pension Administration skills and the ability to follow detailed procedures
* Effective Pension Business Processing skills
* Effective Keyboard and IT skills
* Ability to apply pension knowledge to deal with technical queries
* Ability to manage own workload, and workload of others, when required.
Personal· Effective communicator, well-mannered and professional· Team Player· Ability to work unsupervised· Good judgement - ability to use own initiative when dealing with complex matters.· Effective time management, planning and organisational skillsProcessing
If this role is of interest and you have the required background in Pensions Administration, namely SSAS's, then please apply in confidence with an up to date CV or call Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment for a further discussion. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming application response, this is not possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website