Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Pioneer Selection Ltd
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Kirkby in Ashfield
I am looking for an Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busy factory, as a market leader in their field, they have over 10 manufacturing plants in the UK. The candidate MUST have manufacturing background and a engineering qualification.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be have an engineering qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors, 415v
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial, print or FMCG/ food)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Huge investment and developments in the process
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.