Procurement & Commercial Contracts Specialist
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
PROCUREMENT & COMMERCIAL - GLOBAL CONTRACTS SPECIALIST - FTSE 100 ENERGY MAJOR - £40K - 55k + CAR PACKAGE - READING, BERKSHIRE
Due to rapid market growth this FTSE 100 Energy major is looking for a Commercial Contracts specialist to join their expanding team.
As Commercial Contracts Specialist you will facilitate the development and execution of a variety of commercial contracts in accordance with policies and procedures, applicable laws, and other requirements.
Specific role involvements will include:
- Advising, reviewing, negotiating and drafting legal documents, whilst managing a large and varied workload and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Preparing and disseminating information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc
- Consulting and escalating positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
- Acting as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and corporate legal counsel, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Issuing necessary modifications to clarify questions concerning such topics as specification changes, language ambiguities or clarification of contract clause
- Assisting with training and coaching of other contract specialists on legal review and interpretation
- Creating RFIs & RFPs to support major £Multi-Million procurement projects and skilfully handling complex tenders from beginning to end
Required experience, skills & qualifications:-
- Strong knowledge of procurement / sourcing / supplier contracts, with significant experience of contract drafting and skilful negotiation
- The ability to operate in a commercially savvy and highly intelligent environment, being credible and authoritative with senior stakeholders and legal experts
This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercially savvy contracts specialist to excel within a world class FTSE 100 Utilities firm and pave one's way to Management working alongside some of the finest procurement professionals in the UK.
To apply please send your CV directly to or apply through this forum.
Key Skills: Contracts, Commercial, Procurement, Sourcing, London, Reading, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Greater London, Contracts Manager, Contracts Specialist, Utilities, Energy, Oil, Gas