Soft FM Procurement Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
Soft FM Procurement Manager - Global Retail Giant- London - £50-55k + Package
FTSE 100 Retail Giant is looking for a specialist in Soft FM Procurement to join its Best-in Class procurement function. The company are responsible for buildings and sites around the world, and the successful applicant will look after some of their most high-profile accounts across the EMEA region! This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader with a revenue in the £billions, and a spend in the £hundreds of millions.
As Soft FM Procurement Manager you will: -
- Be the strategic lead for all Soft FM Procurement sub-categories across the entirety of the EMEA region, including but not limited to Waste Management, Cleaning, Security
- Build relationships with C-Level stakeholders both internally and externally in order to deliver value for the company
- Take autonomy over the Soft FM Procurement for some of the most high-profile brands within the industry
- Have the opportunity to grow your career in a path of your choice, within an industry leader
Soft FM Procurement Manager Required Background:
- Extensive procurement experience in Corporate Blue Chip Environments
- Experience in leading on-line procurement sourcing events (RFx & RA) and managing client relationships
- A degree (or country equivalent)
- MCIPS (or country equivalent)
- Expertise in strategic Soft FM procurement and negotiating with major suppliers and stakeholders on an EMEA or Global basis
- Tangible evidence of successfully handling multi-million pound spends and generating significant cost savings
If you are a specialist in the Soft FM Procurement space then this is the perfect role for you to take that next step in your career and join a truly globally renowned company that can propel you to the next level in your procurement career!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Soft FM, maintenance procurement, Services Procurement