Executive Development Chef
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
If you are successful for this role you will be required to do the following:
* To play a pivotal role in our sales presentations for new business to include food presentations which are exciting, very well presented with an acute eye for detail.
* To enhance and lead on menu development for all sectors of HCS business. This will include financial cost implications on 'Cost of Sales'/ GP%.
* To encourage healthy eating and compliance with the 'Children's Food Trust' as a minimum and to inject new initiatives and keep on trend in the education catering sector.
* To work alongside outside partners for example 'Soil Association - Food For Life'. Opportunity to work with Public Health and overall London Mayors obesity strategy.
* It is very important that an excellent working relationship be maintained with all stakeholders involved within HES and outside attached bodies.
* Provide high quality and consistent advice, support and process management in a cost-effective way that positively impacts on unit performance and customer satisfaction through food delivery and customer service.
* Ensure ongoing development of the service through processes, staff and IT to ensure excellent resource planning and allocation to enhance customer satisfaction.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy