Part Time HR Advisor (12 Month FTC)
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to support our clients busy HR department. You will manage the recruitment and selection process, providing accurate and timely advice to employees and colleagues on workplace issues and deliver high quality administrative support.
* Ensure all relevant approvals and accompanying documentation is completed
* Liaise with colleagues and recruitment/advertising agencies to ensure timely and accurate publication of job advertisements
* Liaise with key stakeholders to schedule, invite and undertake any preparation required for interview process
* Source interviewers and schedule timetables for interviews
* Prepare and issue pre-employment documentation including offer letters, contracts and accommodation agreements
* Act as the point of contact for internal and external queries concerning recruitment, including the use of the eRecruit system
* Assist with ensuring all new starter documentation is received and verified
* Provide accurate and timely guidance in response to internal and external HR enquiries, escalating where appropriate
* Provide advice and assistance on policies, procedures and legislation
* Prepare and issue changes to contracts for existing employees
* Ensure all data is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required
What We're Looking For:
The successful candidate will be CIPD Level 3 qualified (or equivalent), with demonstrable experience in a HR Administrative role. You will have the ability to address sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy, maintaining confidentiality where appropriate. Experience of managing recruitment campaigns and arranging interviews is highly desirable.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK