Customer Support Executive
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by 3R Consulting Ltd
Working as part of a busy Customer Support Team in a vibrant environment, you'll predominantly be calling potential customers from provided up-to-date warm leads that have arisen from website contact requests. You will also assist with inbound callers, providing an exceptional customer experience whilst promoting relevant products and converting to sales. Tasks to include;
• Calling potential customers following website enquiries and online quotation requests
• Building rapport whilst clarifying details provided online
• Presenting motor insurance quotations over the phone and closing sales
• Up-selling products such as breakdown and legal cover
• Identifying renewal dates to enable cross selling of other insurance products
• Handling inbound calls for insurance quotation requests and converting to sales
• Entering accurate data onto the computer systems
• Administering adjustment requests for existing insurance policies
• Liaising with insurance companies and other third parties regarding customer policies
• Working closely with the administrative support team to ensure transactions and policy documents processed
• Ensuring compliance with industry legislation and internal policies and procedures
So, what will I need to be considered for this Customer Service Exec role?
• A professional and helpful telephone manner, with natural rapport building skills
• Drive and motivation to succeed
• Superb listening skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Computer literacy with accurate and timely data entry skills
• Ability to work as part of a team whilst having focus on own targets and goals
Experience gained within financial services would be highly advantageous although not essential.
What will I receive in return?
You'll be part of a successful and friendly team, based within a comfortable and modern working environment with excellent facilities. Comprehensive ongoing training and support will be provided, with excellent opportunities for further career development.
Salary:£15,000 - £18,000, level dependent on experience. Salary potentially negotiable for successful applicants with substantial sales experience gained within the insurance sector.
Attractive Bonuses: Generous team and individual target-based incentive scheme available upon achievement of targets, with uncapped earning potential through bonuses.
Additional Benefits: On-site canteen facilities with social area including pool table, TV, Xboxetc. 21 days annual leave plus statutory holidays. Free parking.
Contract Type: Permanent
Contracted Hours: Full time, average of 37.5 hours per week
Hours of Work: Working on a 3-week rota as follows;
Week 1: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Week 2: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Week 3: 10am-6.30pm Monday to Friday, plus Saturday 9am-12.30pm