Customer Service Administrator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by CMD Recruitment
£18,886 per annum + excellent benefits
Would you love to work for a growing organisation, where no two days are the same? Do you have previous customer service/administration experience? If so, then apply today as this could be the temporary to permanent position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and diverse team in Devizes. You will ensure that the diaries of operatives are effective, so that workloads can be scheduled, adjusted and managed via the diary system.
- Plan and schedule operatives
- Manage and coordinate diaries
- Establish and maintain effective communications with operatives to monitor workloads
- To maintain departmental databases, spreadsheets and word documents
- Coordinate the purchase of materials and/or hire specialist equipment
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Provide admin support to all managers
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Experience of processing invoices
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Professional and polite manner
- Experience of updating databases and able to keep accurate records
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week and will be on a weekly rotating shift of 8.30am - 5pm / 8.30am - 4pm.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Index Recruitment Ltd
Designer Contracts Ltd
Kameo Recruitment Ltd
HR GO Recruitment