Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Search Consultancy
Job Title: HR Administrator
Salary: £16,500 - £18,000
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
Working for this well-established, integrated corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York. I am currently looking to recruit an ambitious individual who has a passion and desire to launch a career in HR. In return, the firm offer a fantastic opportunity to join a highly professional and successful team where you can truly start your career.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the HR team and on a wider basis provide day to day information to the workforce as a whole, under the direction of the Head of HR.
Main duties of the role will include:
* Assisting with employee recruitment, including administration, website advertising, liaising with agencies, arranging interviews and inductions for new starters;
* Supporting the HR team with employee relation matters such as disciplinary and grievances, absence management and performance management;
* Providing administrative support regarding training to all departments;
* Assisting with holiday queries, updating personal records and assisting the HR Advisor with payroll queries and reports;
* Providing general administration and typing for senior members of staff;
* Providing starter and leaver information on a monthly basis;
* Maintaining in-house systems and databases with accurate employee data and producing reports;
* Administration of the appraisal process including arranging appointments for these to take place with the appropriate members of staff;
* Producing general HR correspondence.
Experience within HR is desirable but not essential; I am looking to consider applicants who have experience in a generic administration role and who can demonstrate the drive to launch their career in a HR department within a professional services company.
If this sounds like the right step for you or you have an interest in working in HR then click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.