Community Fundraising Coordinator - Gloucester - Home Working
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Morgan Hunt UK Limited
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a Community Fundraising Coordinator to join a well-established Charity in the South West, Ideally you will be based within the Gloucester area.
Role: Community Fundraising Coordinator.
Reporting into: Community Fundraising & Events Manager.
Locations covered: Gloucestershire (with occasional travel to Bristol) .
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience.
Hours of work: 5 days a week - 35 hours - (Monday - Friday).
Benefits: 25 days holiday + BH, 4% Contribution Pension.
Are you a dedicated and passionate Community Fundraising professional looking to work for a lifesaving cause?
Do you want to play a critical part in the South West in saving lives that would otherwise be lost?
My client continues to do amazing work every day! As a result, they are looking to continue their fantastic work across the Gloucestershire region. You will be instrumental in saving lives through critical fundraising activities which include; engaging with colleagues, external stakeholders, building on community partnerships and well as maximising mid/high value donors.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated and engaging individuals to join a cause that's goes above and beyond. You will be results driven with a track record in Community or Corporate fundraising with exposure to event management.
- Act as the fundraising point of contact in your area and deliver on agreed income targets..
- Identify and develop new and existing relationship with Exiting Individuals, Schools, corporates and community groups.
- Support the fundraising team to achieve its financial target and overall organisational mission and goals.
- Deliver high levels of stewardships through community events.
- Oversee and support volunteers as well as forecast volunteer dependency to deliver against local fundraising plans.
- Organise and plan community events as well as building strong working relationships with other members of the fundraising and marketing.
- Conduct regular budget reviews, KPI's against key milestones and income targets.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Fundraising background within the charity/not for profit sector.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of the Local Gloucestershire community.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads effectively.
- High standard of numeracy skills and a competent user of MS Office packages.
- Experience of budget/forecast management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle.
- Previous experience of working within the community fundraising sector.
- Need to be flexible as you will need to travel around your region.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity role please send across an updated copy of CV or call me on the below contact details for further information.
Contact: Jerry Hayman
Telephone Number: or
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role