Customer Service Administrator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Administrator / Northampton / Temp to Perm
Your new role
- To provide a seamless end to end customer service for all clients.
- Working to specific client KPIs and SLAs to meet client contractual agreement.
- Assist in all administrative tasks required by colleagues, Team Leader and Account Manager to meet
team targets, objectives and productivity
What you'll need to succeed
- There are no formal qualifications required for this role however an NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in
- Customer Services or Administration is desired.
- Experience in an administrative or customer service role based within an office environment is
- Knowledge of Outlook and Word is essential and knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is desirable.
- Experience in diary management is desirable.
- Experience within a role requiring good geographical knowledge is desirable
What you'll get in return:
In return you will receive a temp to perm opportunity, and a salary of £18000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.