Customer Service Administrator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Highfield Search
A highly successful manufacturing company requires a Customer Service Administrator to join their busy team based in Sheffield close to the M1 motorway. The role is to provide an efficient Sales Administration service to a diverse and established customer base comprising blue chip corporate clients and SME businesses.
This is a temporary to permanent position, with progression to a permanent role after a qualifying period of 16 weeks.
- To be the first point of contact for customer sales enquiries, providing quotations and lead times for materials required.
- To enter sales orders onto the company ERP system and track through to the point of delivery, liaising with internal departments and managing customer expectations as required to ensure that orders are dispatched and delivered on schedule.
- Accurate recording and reporting of order status at all times to ensure that customer queries can be dealt with correctly and efficiently.
- Able to build and maintain professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Able. to prioritize to allow for flexibility in responding to customer requirements
- Organised, methodical and with a keen attention to detail, able to administer multiple orders at various stages at any given time, ensuring all customers are provided a premium service in line with the company's reputation within the industry
- Previous experience within Customer Service or Sales Administration essential.
If you are interested in the role please submit your CV for consideration