Senior Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is a large Worldwide cost consultancy providing clients with high quality, high value advisory services in support of the strategic development, creation and management of sustainable assets.
Due to continued success within their south west division they are looking to appoint a full time Senior Quantity Surveyor with a strong consultancy background. This is a superb opportunity to become a key member of their Cost Consultancy team working within an established and friendly commercial team.
You will work closely with other regional offices, forging strong working relationships internally and externally with our clients, becoming part of their integrated project teams. Involved in a large portfolio of exciting development opportunities ranging from private to public sector, small scale to in excess of £100m and from feasibility and assessment stage through to completion you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a wider thriving team, enhancing your existing skill set and ensuring your role and responsibilities remain diverse.
Ideally you will have:
* Full membership of a recognised professional body or working towards full membership (e.g. RICS)
* Sound knowledge and proven experience in guiding and developing quantity surveying, employer's agent best practice and innovation
* Able to deliver a contemporary quantity surveying and employer's agent service focused on client satisfaction
* Able to provide an efficient, collaborative, well governed service using modern management techniques to deliver our projects successfully
* Experience working on major projects with a demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery
* Experience managing both internal and external project teams
* Well developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to build strong working relationships at all levels
* A strategic thinker, able to convey ideas both verbally and in report form to clients, external stakeholders and the design team
* Able to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities
In return for your dedication, you will enjoy a quality total remuneration package, including contributory pension, health cover and flexible working options coupled with childcare and retail vouchers, travel insurance and variable holiday. You will also benefit from great training and development with support to achieve your career goals