Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 20th year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £3.7 million.
Position: Customer Service - Phone Agent
Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire (Commutable from Winchester, Salisbury and Andover)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week, working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.30 am - 6 pm. You may be required to work up to 2 Saturdays a Month from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Salary: £17,550 per annum with excellent benefits
About the role:
To give you an idea what to expect, youll be:
- Providing friendly first line assistance for our customers via phone.
- Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you're a technical expert when it comes to answering customer queries.
- Working within a lively and at times challenging environment so youll take multitasking and team work in your stride, enjoying a variety of tasks.
- Our customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so youll be passionate about delivering top customer service.
- Often, you'll be supporting our customers when their pet is injured or unwell, so your empathy and professionalism will play a central role in the service you deliver.
- Ideally, you'll have experience within customer service whether that be face to face or over the phone.
- We have several different teams that support our customers and business and are keen to see our employees progress so an appetite to learn and develop is important to us.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends:
We recognise that your hard work shouldnt come without its perks, so heres a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off.
- 95% of our employee's own pets, we're able to provide up to 25% off insurance.
- We believe looking after employees' health is important, so we offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership.
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice.
- Most importantly, youll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Agents, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Officer, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Call Centre Agent, Contact Centre Agent, etc
Sheridan Ward Recruitment Services
Pertemps Recruitment Partnership
TUI in the UK
Mark James Search Limited
The Works Recruitment Ltd
Burton Bolton & Rose Recruitment Services Limited