Community Care Assistant - Derby
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Prestige Nursing and Care
Prestige Nursing + Care are currently seeking reliable community care workers to join our team supporting clients within the own home.
As part of our team you will be making a positive difference to people's lives helping them with all aspects of care.
Working as a Prestige member your duties may include:
- Personal Care - washing, dressing, helping with incontinence support
- Community Outings - attending local social clubs, support groups or medical appointments
- Emotional / Mental Health Support
- Preparation of Meals
- Domestic Duties - cleaning, washing clothes, ironing
- Promoting Independence
- Ensuring Confidentially at all times
- Reporting concerns or potential concerns
Why Work for Prestige Nursing + Care:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay
- Outstanding Ongoing Training
- Personal Development
- Free NVQ training up to Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Flexible working hours - 07:00 till 14:00, 14:00 till 22:00, Long Days, Alternative Weekends, Weekends only, Waking Nights all available.
- Welcoming and Approachable Office Team
What we look for in our care members?
- Client Focused
- Positive work mentality
- Work well as an individual or part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Energetic and upbeat
- Access to personal transport is advised due to location of clients
Prestige Nursing + Care as dedicated to offer equal opportunities to all areas within our work. All successful applicants will be required to complete a full enhanced DBS or to be part of the update service covering both children's and adults.