Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Reed
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join our highly successful commercial blind company based in Berkshire. The successful candidate will be joining an experienced team of existing PMs reporting to the Contracts Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience within a similar role (Site Foreman/Supervisor/Project or Contract Management) and ideally within a similar industry. You will need to be commercially and technically minded and demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Overseeing all aspects of projects from start to completion
• Meeting project objectives on time and within budget
• Overall direction and integrity of the project, planning, control and project evaluation
• On-site project meetings
• Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality standards
• Managing risks, development and contingency plans
• Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project - internally and on-site.
• On-site overview of Health & Safety
• At least 2 years' experience within a Site Foreman/Project Management/Delivery role
• Technically and commercially minded
• Ability to problem solve - resolve/make recommendations to resolve complex issues
• Adapt and respond positively to a changing and busy environment
• Excellent organisation skills
• Thrive under pressure
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Computer literate
• SSSTS or SMSTS - ideally
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Nigel Frank International