Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Job Profile for Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - MC133806
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer of mechanical products based in the Milton Keynes area. In support of continual growth, the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining an existing and supportive design team.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be degree qualified within a Mechanical, Design or Manufacturing related subject.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture
- Creating drawings via Autodesk Inventor of equipment to customer specifications
- Liaising closely with other members of the design and manufacture team
- Assisting the development of prototypes
- Providing training to new members of the design team
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in an engineering, manufacture or design orientated degree
- Proficient with 3D software, ideally AutoDesk Inventor
- Strong communication skills
- Based in a commutable distance of Milton Keynes
- Full UK Driving License
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting salary £18,000 - £20,000
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.