Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Yolk Recruitment Ltd
The Yolk Engineering and Technical Team are currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading manufacturers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of 10 multiskilled maintenance engineers in the role of a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will report to the Engineering manager and will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the operations of a continuous production line performing a range of tasks that will include:
- Provide Electrical and mechanical support and knowledge on all machinery and equipment
- Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring that there is always a rapid response and that plant equipment and machinery breakdown time is minimised. Always endeavour to reduce downtime of site plant and machinery
- Maintaining tools and equipment, so that they are in a safe working condition; as well as making sure that the workshop and plant rooms are safe environments at all times
- Maintain daily Engineering/Maintenance Reporting via a CMMS PPM System
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day to day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
- Apprentice Trained or relevant HNC/ONC/NVQ
- Time Served of at least 2 years
- FMCG Background ideal
You'll be joining a growing business that has gone from strength to strength, with a rewarding future ahead as you benefit from ongoing training and development.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Andy Jones at Yolk Recruitment on 02921-673-741.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*